Monday 22 August 2011

RD-Radio (Produced By Sukh Knight) [Video]


"IT WAS MY CHOICE TO PUT IT ON RINSE, BUT I'VE GOT 1XTRA STATION CALLED KISS"

If you haven't heard of RD by now then where have you been. As part of the Nationality team, which also includes Jammin,Mr A,Blaze,A.K and Guyver, the East London Barking mc has risen quickly through the ranks, which success from his free mixtape 'Hear Me Out'.

I saw that his video had dropped the other day but during a busy weekend I didn't have time to check it out straight away. Well I can certainly say that I was not expecting the massive hit that I just listened to. Filled full of clever sing-along bars over Sukh Knights monster dubstep production, RD expresses his love for radio sets which we've been reminded lately, thanks to Diesel and Deja Vu FM, really is the essence of this scene.

The video, directed by Profits from Water Media TV, compliments the track very well and I have to say is probably one of the most creative video's I've seen from the grime scene lately.


Photography by Kids Of Grime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...